|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
PvP Power is a PvP specific item bonus introduced in Mists of Pandaria that increases damage and healing to players and overcomes PvP Resilience. On items, it replaced Spell penetration. This bonus only affects attacks against other players. PvP Power's effect on healing only works in arenas and battlegrounds.
In Patch 5.3 Edit
- Healing specializations receive a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, Priests, and Shaman receive a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receive a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- ^ Olivia Grace 2012-06-29. Ghostcrawler briefly discusses PvP power and PvP healing. WoW Insider.
- ^ Daxxarri 2013-05-18. Preparing for Patch 5.3: Escalation. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2013-05-08. Preparing for Patch 5.3: Escalation. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
See also Edit