|Cooldown||45 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Psychic Horror is a priest ability learned at level 74 for those with the Shadow specialization. It both horrifies the target (acting similarly to a stun) and disarms them, making it a great tool for shadow priests to gain distance on a melee class in PvP.
- Patch 4.2.0 (28-Jun-2011): Psychic Horror no longer has a forward facing requirement, making it consistent with other non-projectile-based crowd control spells.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): This spell no longer has an invisible missile, so there is no travel time before the spell takes effect.
- Hotfix (2009-04-21): "Psychic Horror will now properly disarm targets at all ranges."
- Hotfix (2009-04-16): "The disarm effect from Psychic Horror should no longer be able to be dodged."
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Has been redesigned and is now a 1-pt talent. You terrify the target, causing them to tremble in horror for 3 sec. and drop all weapons (disarm effect: including bows) for 10 sec. 1 minute cooldown. Instant cast. The horror effect can be dispelled, but the disarm cannot.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.