Power Infusion is a priest talent available at level 75. It temporarily increases the spell cast speed and decreases spell mana costs of the target.
- Does not stack with Arcane Power. If Arcane Power is already active, a priest casting Power Infusion will receive an error message "A more powerful spell is already active." If Power Infusion is already active on the mage, activating Arcane Power will override it.
- Does not not stack with Bloodlust/Heroism or other haste effects which can be applied to others.
- Cooldown reduced to as low as 96 seconds (1.6 minutes) with Aspiration.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Power Infusion now increases the Priest's damage by 5% in addition to current effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28 August 2012): Minor update.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved to tier 3.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This effect now has a new spell effect and sound.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes, down from 3.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Power Infusion will now consume the correct amount of mana when cast on yourself.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Infuses the target with power, increasing their spell haste by 20% and reducing the mana cost of all spells by 20%. Lasts for 15 seconds. This will not stack with other haste effects, such as Heroism or Bloodlust. Previously increased damage done by 20%.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This ability is now unuseable on Rogues or Warriors.
- Patch 1.10.2 (02-May-2006): This ability will no longer stack with Arcane Power. If you gain both at the same time, Arcane Power will take precedence.