|Race||Green drake (Dragonkin)|
|Location||Bough Shadow, Ashenvale|
Phantim wanders Bough Shadow along with other, weaker dragonkin while helping guard one of the portals of Azeroth. The portal itself is guarded by Dreamstalker; it is believed to lead to the Emerald Dream.
Attacks and Abilities
- Corrosive Acid Breath - Shoots a cloud of acidic breath at enemies in a cone in front of the caster, reducing their armor and inflicting Nature damage every 5 sec. for 30 sec. Stacks up to 10 times.
- Summon Phantim Illusions - Phantim will randomly during battle summon several illusions of himself which will attack any nearby players. Rumor has it, however, that fearing the adds will make them disappear.
- When they were elite, Phantim and Dreamstalker were occasionally trained to Orgrimmar or the Crossroads.
- The ability to multiply himself into four dragons was unique until WotLK, however the spawns are still extremely deadly, and will hang around for a few seconds after Phantim is killed.
- Prior to the Cataclysm, he required at least a well geared level 75 to solo, as the spawns were punishing.
Phantim's ability to summon multiple illusions of himself is similar to Taerar's ability to summon so-called "shades" of himself. As both dragons are found close to the portals connecting Azeroth to the Emerald Dream, along with being influenced by the Nightmare (at least Taerar is), it could mean the abilities are related.
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Elite status removed; level decreased.