| This article or section is a Cataclysm stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Release (US)||8 August 2011|
|Interface .toc||40200 (API Changes)|
|Highlights & notes|
Official patch notes:
|Patches • Mirrors • Category|
Went live on August 8, 2011.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Using an instant cast spell right after a target dies should no longer re-target the dead target’s body.
- Using an ability immediately after switching targets should no longer affect the previous target.
- Resolved a movement error when jumping onto an object while experiencing a low frame rate.
- Mac: Fixed a bug preventing shift and mouse wheel commands from registering properly.
- Resolved issues that were causing client crashes near Beth’tilac in the Firelands.
- Disconnecting while riding as a passenger in a vehicle should no longer cause an error upon subsequent login.
- Entering a password with Japanese Hiragana selected as the keyboard type should no longer cause a crash.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the client to crash under certain conditions when minimizing the game client.
- The tooltip color for heirloom items has been returned to gold.
- A move enforcement issue has been resolved that was affecting the death knight starting area quest Death Comes From on High.
- Tarecgosa's platform during the cutscene from Alignment (Elemental Bonds legendary quest) should now be visible before she lands on it.