|Novos the Summoner|
- Casts Arcane Field, making him immune to damage and inflicting two further effects on anyone within 10 yards. Slows movement speed by 50% and inflicts 1665 to 1935 Arcane damage every second.
He cannot be tanked and has no aggro list, he will cast spells randomly on the party.
- Casts Frostbolt. 1.5 second cast. Slows movement by 50% and hits for 2313 to 2687 Frost damage on random party members, much like Shade of Aran or High Astromancer Solarian.
- Casts Blizzard. 1.5 second cast. Slows movement speed by up to 75% and deals 1665-1935 Frost damage every two seconds for six seconds in a 10 yard area.
- Casts Wrath of Misery. 1 second cast. Curses a random target causing 1619 to 1881 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 8 seconds.
- Casts Arcane Blast Instant cast. Inflicts 1749 to 1951 Arcane damage to a target and knocks them back 15 yards.
He imprisons himself in an Arcane Field immediately after aggro-ing, which players must break during the fight in order to damage him. While he is shielded, the fight has several steps:
Novos will summon a constant flow of non-elite mobs (Fetid Troll Corpse and Risen Shadowcaster) and the occasional elite Wight (Hulking Corpse). Periodically, an additional caster (Crystal Handler) will be summoned which when killed will cause one of the crystals on the shield to go down. This has changed from being a lootable item used to drop the shield. When the shield is down, kill Novos! Move out of his Blizzard, decurse if possible and heal the random damage he inflicts to the party.
His spells can not be interrupted or Spell Reflected.
- The chill that you feel is the herald of your doom!
Casts Arcane Field
- Surely you can see the futility of it all!
- Just give up and die already!
- Bolster my defenses! Hurry, curse you!
Kills a player
- Such is the fate of all who oppose the Lich King.
- [Laughs] Your efforts... are in vain.