|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
|Location||Balance, Tier 1|
Nature's Grace is a tier 1 balance druid talent.
Rank table Edit
- Spell critical strikes caused by Hurricane do not proc Nature's Grace.
- Nature's Grace will no longer refresh itself constantly if you continue to crit; there is now a 1 minute cooldown.
- The 15% haste effect affects your GCD, but follows the same rules as regular haste rating, i.e. the GCD can not be less than 1 second.
- The Nature's Grace effect occurs when a spell that will crit has finished being cast, meaning that wraths that are still travelling to the target, but are predetermined critical strikes, will proc Nature's Grace before the damage is dealt to the target.
Tips and TacticsEdit
- Nature's Grace is a very significant source of DPS for a balance druid specc.
- Though the earlier form of Nature's Grace was preferred by Restoration specced druids, this talent can still prove useful for healing.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Changed from 0.5 sec reduction in cast speed to 20% cast speed increase for 3 sec.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now also affects Revive.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now also reduces the global cooldown of your Wrath spell by 50% while in effect.