|This article or section is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Affiliation||Horde, Dawnchaser tribe|
|Location|| Thunder Cleft, Krasarang Wilds|
The Golden Terrace, Shrine of Two Moons
|Relative(s)||Leza Dawnchaser (cousin), Dezco (cousin-in-law), Redhorn (cousin), Cloudhoof (deceased cousin)|
Mists of PandariaEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
Despite Nala's ministrations, Leza was beset by fever, drained by the negative influence of the Sha, and went into premature labor. After Leza died from childbirth, Nala was able to deliver two healthy twin boys. She later traveled with the expedition tending to the newborns, as seen in Stoneplow while Dezco was fighting against the Mantid. After the expedition finally arrived at the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Nala can be found next to the expedition's leader, Sunwalker Dezco, in the Shrine of Two Moons, one of the Horde capital cities.
Bleeding SunEditThis section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft novels or short stories.
Saddened by her cousin's death, Nala took on the role of caregiver and became fiercely protective to the children. She also assisted Dezco in a ceremony to honour his wife's passing, braiding a lock of Leza's hair into his mane.
When Chi Ji chose one of the twins to begin a new life with the Golden Lotus, Dezco decided to return his children to Mulgore, and place Nala in charge of the shrine in his (permanent) absence. Nala agreed to Dezco's decision, and helped him to prepare for the journey. However, when one of the twins is killed in a mogu attack, Dezco decides to surrender the surviving twin to the Golden Lotus, returning to the shrine and reassuming his position.
Siege of OrgrimmarEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
After the defilement of the Vale, which was caused by Garrosh Hellscream, Nala and Dezco were disgraced by his betrayal to the Horde, and moved from the Shrine to aid the Golden Lotus Warriors during the siege of Orgrimmar.
- Thunder Cleft
- Not now. Leza needs all of my attention. She is three weeks early and something is very wrong.
- Shrine of Two Moons (old)
- We were drawn here by visions of this place. But even the visions pale in comparison to the Vale's beauty.
- Shrine of Two Moons (new)
- We stand behind Dezco and his choices. We will stand against the mogu, the saurok, the sha, even the warchief of the Horde. We will protect this Vale to the last, if necessary.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Nala's Shrine of Two Moons appearance has been moved from the Golden Terrace to the ground in front of the Shrine.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.