Allows the user to view/change global client side options, or perform system commands
/console command /console cvar value
- Execute a system command
- The name of a cvar to change (See Console variables)
- The value of which to set the cvar.
- Reloads the user interface.
- There are more console commands than these listed here, but most are blocked for the general WoW populace.
- If you know of other commands that are safe to use and can not possibly result in an account suspension, please list them here.
- You cannot use this command to display the current value of a cvar.