|Level||81 - 82 Elite|
|Health||188,734 - 471,835|
- Chain Lightning
- Hits up to 3 targets.
- Hits up to 5 targets.
- Lighting Totem (2,696 - 20,222 health)
- (10man) Inflicts 2850 to 3150 Nature damage to enemy targets within 15 yards.
- (25man) Inflicts 3800 to 4200 Nature damage to enemy targets within 15 yards.
Groups consist of:
- 1 Living Monstrosity
- 4 Mad Scientists
- 5 Surgical Assistants
- Focus damage on the monstrosity as its totem seems to cause the most damage. All damage should be focused here.
- Focus next on the surgical assistants, single target assisting.
- Focus on the remaining mad scientists, single target damage.
Monstrosity should be tanked far away from the group. Everyone needs to burn it down as fast as possible. Rogues, Paladins and Taurens, if available, should work on keeping the Mad Scientists in stunlock, as they will burn the mana of your healers away. Then kill the assistants. After the assistants are dead, kill the scientists.
Mad Scientists hit harder, on average, than Surgical Assistants, and they can be tanked. Assistants randomly target someone to Mind Flay, which does low damage.