|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
World of Warcraft game engine supports a list of command line switches. This page attempts to document them based on the information available. Due to the configuration of various systems, using them might cause some system to break. Use them at your own risk!
- Allow access to console in game.
- Run the game using Direct3D (default under Windows).
- Run the game in full screen.
- Run the game without sound.
- Run the game using OpenGL (default under Mac).
- Run the game using Software T&L.
- Run the game in windowed mode.
- When used with -windowed, runs the game window maximized.
- Sets the resolution to width by height. note: it is not known if this works with abnormal resolutions. it is recommended to only use resolutions known to work with WoW.
- Run 32bit client
Show laucher login page
- World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Command line switches... (message board). Retrieved on 2008-11-06.
- Source for the resolution flag