|This article or section is an ability or talent stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Inner Sanctum, Mental Agility.|
- This article is about the World of Warcraft ability. For the Warcraft III Priest ability, see Inner Fire (Warcraft III).
Inner Fire is a self-cast buff that increases a priest's armor and spell power. It's a useful buff that should be kept up most of the time.
|11 - 84||?|
- Inner Sanctum, reduces all spell damage taken while it's active by 2/4/6%.
- Mental Agility, reduces the mana cost of instant cast spells by 4/7/10%.
- Glyph of Inner Fire, increases the armor benefit by 50%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): There are no charges anymore. This spell no longer costs mana.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Duration has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer be dispelled.
- Patch 1.10.2 (02-May-2006): Rank 3 will no longer have charges consumed when Power Word: Shield is active.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Now stacks with other effects that increase attack power and armor.