- This article is about the Paladin ability. For information on the Religion of the Holy Light, see Light.
|Spiritual Focus, Healing Light, Illumination, Divine Favor, Sanctified Light, Holy Power, Holy Guidance,Sanctified Seals|
- "The third and most important of the Light's virtues is compassion." —Uther the Lightbringer
- Spiritual Focus - Gives your Holy Light and Flash of Light spells a 14%-70% chance not to lose casting time when you take damage.
- Healing Light - Increases the amount healed by your Holy Light and Flash of Light by 4%-12%.
- Illumination - After getting a critical effect from your Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Holy Shock heal spell, gives a 20%-100% chance to gain Mana equal to 30% of the base cost of your spell.
- Divine Favor - When activated, gives your next Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Holy Shock spell a 100% critical effect chance.
- Sanctified Light - Increases the critical strike chance of your Holy Light spell by 2/4/6%.
- Holy Power - Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy spells by 1-5%.
- Holy Guidance - Increases your spell damage and healing by 4/8/12/16/20% of your total Intellect.
- Light's Grace - Decrease your Holy Light casting time by 0.5 sec. 33, 66, 100% of the time after casting Holy Light.
- Conviction - Increases the critical strike chance of your Holy Light spell by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Sanctified Seals - Increases the critical strike chance of your Holy Light spell by 1/2/3%.
- Divinity - Increase all healing done by you and all healing effects on you by 1/2/3/4/5%
- Conviction - Increase your chance to get a critical strike with all spells and attacks by 1/2/3/4/5%
- Sanctity of Battle - Increase your chance to critically hit with all spells and attacks by 1/2/3% and increases the damage caused by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%
- reduces the cost of Holy Light by 113 mana.
- Rank 9 of Holy Light is also trainable by obtaining Libram: Holy Light IX from the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj.
- 166% of your spell power is added to the amount healed by Holy Light.
- will increase the spell power of Holy Light by 47.
- reduces the cost of Holy Light by 34 mana.
- The Tier 3 Paladin Set, Redemption Armor, includes a 6-piece set bonus of "Your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells have a chance to imbue your target with Holy Power."
- The Holy-focused Tier 6 Paladin set, Lightbringer Raiment includes a 2-piece set bonus that increases the critical strike chance of the Paladin's Holy Light spells by 5%.