- Flexweave Underlay
- Requires: Engineering (380)
- Permanently attaches a flexweave underlay to a cloak, increasing Agility by 23 and allowing you to turn the cloak into a parachute to fall slowly for 30 sec.
The cloak can only be used once a minute and requires an Engineering skill of at least 350.
- 5 sec cast
Flexweave Underlay is an engineer-only permanent "enchant" to cloaks. It will give a 30 second parachute every 60 seconds. This qualifies as an enchantment (does not stack with cloak enchants). The agility bonus on this cloak is the strongest and cheapest available agility enchant for a cloak by 1. Compare to the enchant and material cost of Enchant Cloak - Major Agility
The recipe for this item is learned from Grand Master Engineering trainers.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): No longer increase Agility. But can now be used alongside other enchants.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Agility increased to 23. Slowfall duration increased to 30 seconds.
Old was 15 agility and 10 seconds of Slowfall.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now also grants an additional 15 Agility.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
- For use in macros, the cloak slot is 15. A simple macro to use this enchant when installed on any cloak is:
#showtooltip /use 15