The Eventide is a district of southern Dalaran. It is also the location of the Dalaran Merchants' Bank and fountain, the latter which contains lucky coins thrown into the fountain by some of Azeroth's more influental figures.
Transmitter to the Titans?
Upon defeating Algalon the Observer in Ulduar and bringing to Rhonin in the Violet Citadel, the floating sculpture in the Eventide is used to transmit the code - signalling that all is well on Azeroth - to the Titans.
List of lucky copper coins
- -"Wish I had that cousin of mine's duty to do nothing more than lug wood around carelessly..."
- -"One day, I hope to spread the path of the light to the common people and teach them the value of the Three Virtues."
- -"I wish for happiness and acceptance for my daughter. She feels so out of place here..."
- -"Can I have a more comfortable saddle? My hindquarters ache."
- -"I hope a troll dies, right... NOW."
- -"I wish that that jerk Arthas would fall into a pile of magnataur doody!"
- -"May Tirion's quest here in Northrend end with success, or may he die honorably in battle."
- -"Being a rogue is hard work. Someday I hope to pursue my life's one true passion..."
- -"I hope I end up in another book eventually."
- -"Pah, the fountains in Gilneas could grant ten times as many wishes as Dalaran's!"
- -"I wish I had my father back..."
- -"My prayers go out to my brothers and sisters who still suffer in the heart of Grim Batol. I WILL free them."
- -"Boom. Now boom? I wish for a boom. Boom go! This coin must be broken, I wonder if it'll explode."
- -"I wish I'd kept that coin..."
- -"Just once -- that's all I ask for, just once -- let the lass ride with me... "
- -"I wish the water in Northrend wasn't so cold, it makes me sleepy."
- -"I hope that handsome nobleman Lord Prestor notices me! He's so dreamy!"
- -"I wish to grow a glorious, bushy mustache someday."
- -"Someday, I'm gonna be more powerful than all of these mages!"
- -"I hope I can get transferred out of Stormwind eventually and see Cersei again. Nothing good ever happens in this city."
- -"You mages refuse to provide me that which hastens the inevitable fate of two people in love, when only one is too naive to see it. I wish you all ruin."
- -"Asto're da shan're. Turus Fulo Il'amare, A'Talah Adore. Isera'duna..."
- -"I wish Captain Sanders would hurry up with my shipment of wine."
List of lucky silver coins
- -"I'm so forgetful! I wish I had a better memory. Wait, didn't I already throw a coin into here?"
- -"I really wish you mages would get your heads out from inside your own... books."
- -"May my sisters realize their full potential, the name Windrunner known as result of their deeds."
- -"Grant me the strength to accept the things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."
- -"Oh, why won't you notice me? Abbendis, I would follow you anywhere. I wish you would notice me..."
- -"The War of the Shifting Sands... I wish I could forget it ever happened."
- -"How does this fountain even work? I wonder if I could make one."
- -"Turalyon and Alleria, wherever you are, may you be well. "
- -"I hope young Kael'thas realizes that one day he must lead our people."
- -"May my son Arthas always act in the best interest of his people."
- -"I wish the uprising back at home would settle itself soon. I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt."
- -"Where's Illidan?"
- -"<You sense the ringing of three tones in your head, the third barely audible under the others' din.>"
- -"May the Holy Light protect us on our expedition to the frozen north. "
- -"I hope that my father and brothers outlive me. I'll not make much of a king."
List of lucky gold coins
- -"I wish I would grow up, it feels like I've been 10 for years."
- -"I wish to know how you survived my wrath, little fountain."
- -"Already, I've a kingdom in my prospects, a land to rule. What to ask for? Perhaps a frozen scone..."
- -"I wish someday to retire to my own tidy little estate, with a bunch of pet dogs to keep me company."
- -"Brann Bronzebeard was here."
- -"Just once, I wish someone would greet me without making a stupid joke about gnomes or time travel."
- -"Sometimes... I wish someone would come along and just give me a big, long hug."
- -"Arthas, my love, please come back to me."
- -"Listen, little wishing fountain. You'll give me all your power if you know what's good for you."
- -"That young apprentice Jaina is quite attractive for a human. I hope she recognizes my elegance and power."
- -"I hope my sisters and I can grow up and get married together. This coin appears to be very old."
- -"Wishes are a fool's pasttime. Take this coin as payment for your precious Eye."
- -"Grom, may you rest well, old friend."
- -"It is my wish that my dear Taelan will grow strong enough to defend the people he cares for."
- -"Young Arthas must learn patience to temper his power. I pray that he one day learns how to lead with care rather than force."
Any gold coin can be thrown back into the fountain by right-clicking on it. This gives a two-minute buff, Lucky, which will double the chance of fishing up another coin.