|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
|Absolution, Mental Agility|
Cure Disease is a priest spell that removes one disease from a friendly target.
Rank table Edit
- Cure Disease is essentially replaced at level 32 by Abolish Disease, which removes additional diseases for the same mana cost.
- Note that the value, "12% of base Mana," will increase as the Priest levels. However, after factoring in Intellect from gear, this will be approximately equal to 5-10% of your usable mana pool.
Talent improvement Edit
The second-tier Discipline talent Absolution can reduce the mana cost of Cure Disease by up to 15%. On the next tier, Mental Agility can reduce the mana cost of instant spells (including Cure Disease) by up to 10%. If one spends the maximum eight talent points in those talents, the mana cost of Cure Disease can be reduced from 12% of Base Mana to 9% of Base Mana.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Abolish Disease and Cure Disease can now be cast while in Shadowform.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Cure Disease and Abolish Disease range increased to 40 yards.
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): Abolish Disease - Mana cost now based on a percentage of base mana.