|Location||The Thundercaller, Durotar or Tirisfal Glades|
The three crewman on this airship seem to share dialog, often you'll get the same message from all of them. Such as:
- Being impressed that pine tree branches don't seem to damage the their ship much, but it doesn't excuse the three times they've crashed into some forest.
- Thinking it would be rather hard to crash a zeppelin into the ocean, and even harder to do it four separate times!
- Thought they would never see Teldrassil...and certainly never thought they'd crash into Teldrassil.
- Not knowing how they managed to snake through Thousand Needles, only to crash and burn in the Shimmering Flats!
- Guessing those mountains came out of nowhere... all five times!
- Wishes they could say they've avoided crash landing into lakes. Wishes they could say they've only crashed into a lake once...but they've managed to crash into four separate lakes, including Lordamere Lake!
- That the airship has squeezed through Thunderbluff twice now!