|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.|
Daily cooking quests were introduced in the Burning Crusade expansion in Patch 2.3 and additional quests have been added each expansion.
If you seek to complete the Meta-achievement , the cooking dailies are required to complete several of the objectives.
- Basic dailies in capital cities have a level 10 requirement and apparently no skill minimum.
- The Shattrath cooking dailies require 275 skill and .
- The Dalaran cooking dailies require 350 skill, .
- Only dailies in capital cities were added with a level 10 requirement and some others were updated.
- The Halfhill cooking dailies require 575  and level 90.
|Quest||Quest NPC||Complete NPC||Meat||Notes|
|[70, 38]||[52, 55]||x2|
|[70, 38]||<Innkeeper>[55, 57]||x4|
|[70, 38]||[68, 42]||x4||Rewards x2|
|[70, 38]||<Bartender>[48, 38]||x4||Completed |
|[70, 38]||[36, 28]||—|
|[61, 15]||[61, 15]||—|
|[61, 15]||[61, 15]||x3||Requires flying and |
|[61, 15]||[61, 15]||x4||Requires|
|[61, 15]||[61, 15]|| x2, ||Requires flying|
Outland dailies EditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
When completing the Shattrath cooking dailies, the following recipes have a chance to drop from the or , which are part of the reward for completing the quest.
Northrend dailies EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
When completing the Dalaran cooking dailies, you receive at least one (and as many as 3) per day which are used to purchase high quality recipes or additional spices used by the recipes.
As of Patch 3.0.8, the has a chance to drop the rare recipes, and .
Pandaria dailies EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
The cooking daily quests are also the only way to learn many cooking recipes.
Daily quests Edit
Some quest objectives, including and , can be tracked with Find Herbs.
A good tip when completing the Shattrath cooking dailies is to always choose the as your reward, until you have all recipes available from it, because it might contain items you need for your next daily cooking quest. When you have all of the recipes Crate of Meat has to offer, switch to in order to obtain the remaining recipes.
Completing all the cooking dailies can help you complete many of the criteria needed to earn the title <Chef> from completing the Meta-achievement .
- Complete all 5 Dalaran cooking dailies.
- Complete all 4 Shattrath cooking dailies.
- Complete the cooking dailies until you learn the rare drop , and then make the cake (and eat it, too)!
- Complete the Dalaran cooking dailies and buy the pattern so that you may coax critters to befriend you. Locations with many critters such as the turkeys, and the penguins in Howling Fjord or the frogs in Zul'Aman may be good locations to complete this achievement.
- Learn all of the recipes available from vendors, visit trade good and general goods vendors through Azeroth, and complete the dailies, especially in Dalaran.
- Same strategy as for Sous Chef above.
- Learn the recipe Great Feast from the cooking trainers, and create them in the 5 classic battlegrounds.
- Scour the trainers, general goods and trade good vendors to learn all the patterns, as well as doing the cooking dailies until all the cooking patterns have dropped.
Patch changes Edit
- Hotfix (2009-04-22): "The level requirement for the following quests has been appropriately set to level 65: "
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Added.