|Location||Dire Maul North|
He is captain of King Gordok's elite forces of ogres and commands the fearsome guards that roams the ruins. He can be tricked by a party member wearing the and talking to him; this will cause him to leave his post and allow the party to bypass him on their way to King Gordok.
See Dire Maul NPCs.
Send MT in to take aggro. Watch out for his mortal strikes, they do 3000-4000 damage. At 50% health, he will summon two elite guards. Offtank one of these and sap/blind/sheep/seduce the other. If you have a shaman with you, use Tremor Totem, as Kromcrush uses Frightening Shout to fear the party. .
- Help me crush these punys!
- Captain Kromcrush begins to retaliate all attacks against him!
Telling him that Fengus is calling him names:
- Hey, who Fengus callin' a gnoll lover?! Take da prisoners to da king; you smart to bring them with their weapons and show da king that they a threat. I'll go see if Fengus talk smack when I give him da beatdown! HAR!
While looking for Fengus:
- OK Fengus, where you at?! You come call me a gnoll lover while I give you da hammer upside da head!
Talking to him after becoming the king:
- You da strong one now! All hail to da new king of da Gordok!
- So, now that I'm the king... what have you got for me?!
- Maybe you do better at getting back prized Gordok relic from creepy Highborne prince that da old boss did!
- This sounds like a task worthy of the new king!
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Fixed a grammatical error in one of Captain Kromcrush's yells in Dire Maul.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Added