|It has been suggested that this article or section be split into two or more articles.|
|This article or section is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Anton Buckey and Jermaine Buckey are two dwarf NPC's in north-western Dun Morogh who are stuck in a tree as a result of an attack on their camp below by a group of black bears and their cubs.
Anton Buckey says:
- "And who forgot tae grab the ale on the way up? Not me! Hahahaha!"
- "Nae, I'm enjoying me fine some Ironforge mead. Might be the last drink we have for a while yet."
- "If ye want my advice, don't go strugglin' tae much. Ye'll just encourage them."
- "If ye climb up another notch, I'll share me brew with ye!"
- "I told ye not tae leave the boar ribs out! Why couldna yae had a proper stomach and eaten yer dinner like the rest o' us Buckeys?"
- "Mebbe someone will come around and get us out of this mess!"
- "Come any closer ya wee bear and I'll punch ya in the face!"
- "Stop drinking tha last o' our ale and help me off this blasted branch!"