|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Bolt has a few of meanings:
- In World of Warcraft it almost always means a roll of cloth processed by , but sometimes can refer to a type of part.
- Sometimes it can refer to an item associated with lightning, as in a bolt of lightning.
- In other games, a crossbow (ranged weapon) might use ammo with this name. In World of Warcraft, crossbows use arrows. However, a and exist in-game.
- A damage spell that requires time to travel. In many cases, the spell's name will have the word "bolt" in it, but by no means is this an exclusive criteria.
- Fireball (Mage, Fire)
- Wrath (Druid, Balance)
- Shadowbolt (Warlock, Destruction)