|This article or section is a technical stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Types of blips:
- for resource nodes in character area or tracked NPCs.
- for nodes in separate area from character area (above/below).
- for neutral players (non-PvP flagged other faction too).
- for neutral targeted NPCs (NYR).
- for friendly players.
- for friendly NPCs.
- for friendly targeted NPCs (NYR).
- for hostile players.
- for hostile NPCs (aka enemies or mobs).
- for hostile targeted NPCs (aka enemies or mobs) (NYR).
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Blips for selected mobs and NPCs.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): for party members was replaced with class colored blips.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): and added.