|This article or section is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- Phase 1
- ω ϖ—Intense heat burns enemies near Beth'tilac, inflicting 20,000 Fire damage to players at the same level as Beth'tilac.
- ω ϖ—Meteors crash down onto the web, inflicting 40,000 Fire damage to players within 7 yards of the impact. The meteor also burns a hole in the web through which players may fall.
- ω ϖ—When Beth'tilac's Fire Energy fully depletes, she will set herself ablaze and inflict 400,000 Fire damage on all players located at her same level. 8 sec cast.
- Phase 2
- ω ϖ—Beth'tilac periodically casts Frenzy, increasing her damage dealt by 5% until the end of the encounter. This effect stacks. Stack up to 50.
- ω ϖ—Beth'tilac's deadly kiss boils the blood of her current target, reducing the healing dealt to the target by 10%, stacking every 2 seconds for 20 sec. The kiss also causes the target to inflict increasing Fire damage to their surrounding allies within 10 yards. The healing reduction and damage component will dissapear after 10 stacks.
- ω ϖ—Beth'tilac emits a blazing heat, inflicting 20000 Fire damage to enemies on the same level as Beth'tilac.
- Cinderweb Spinner
- Cinderweb Spiderling
- Cinderweb Drone
- 30 Spiderlings, they spawn every 30 seconds
- 60 Drone 1
- 90 Smoldering Deva
- 120 Drone 2
- 180 Drone 3, Smoldering Deva
- 240 Drone 4
- 270 Smoldering Deva, Spiderlings, Phase 2 eminent
Macros for a 'shuttle' tank who normally is a Fury warrior. This tank can taunt the Spinners down and bring them to the Drone tank as needed, and finish the fight in Fury spec. The Spinners should die to incidental damage when stacked with the Drone.
For a more detailed encounter strategy please click the following link to Tank Spots Strategy guide! http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?76456-Beth-tilac
- /cast Defensive Stance
- /equipslot 16 Tanking one hander
- /equipslot 17 Shield
- /cast Berserker Stance
- /equipslot 16 Big two-hander
- /equipslot 17 Big two-hander
- Please test these macros out beforehand