|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.|
|Aspect of the Wild|
Aspect of the Wild is a raid-wide nature protection aura, one of the Animal Aspects available to hunters. At level 80 when fighting a level 83 boss, this buff should provide 15% damage reduction from nature spells (on average, but RNG still applies). See Resistance for details by spell damage mitigation.
|Level||Resistance Bonus||Training Cost|
|Rank 1||46||45||2 80|
|Rank 2||56||60||4 60|
|Rank 3||68||70||13 50|
- Fantastic for any encounter with lots of Nature damage. This includes Rogue poisons and nature spells like Chain Lightning.
- See Nature resistance for a list of PvE encounters where this will be most useful.
- A hunter can activate only one Aspect at a time.
- Shares a 1-second cooldown with other hunter aspects.
- Does not stack with other magical buffs such as Mark of the Wild.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): This aspect is now raid-wide.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Removed from the game.