|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.|
|Aspect of the Monkey|
|Improved Aspect of the Monkey|
- Monkey see, monkey dodge.
Defensive Animal Aspect for increasing dodge; also the first aspect a hunter receives from training.
- This is the best Animal Aspect to use while engaged in melee combat prior to attaining Aspect of the Dragonhawk.
- Lowers your damage taken.
- Requires level 4
- A hunter can activate only one Aspect at a time.
- Shares a 1-second cooldown with other hunter aspects.
- Warriors can potentially do more damage to you with the aspect on due to Overpower.
- Improved Aspect of the Monkey (Beast Mastery Talent): Increases the Dodge bonus of your Aspect of the Monkey by 2% per rank (3 ranks total).