|This article or section is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Giant)|
|Health|| 2074k normal mode|
|Location||Vault of Lights, Halls of Origination|
Anraphet is a boss in the 5-man Halls of Origination instance.
- Normal: Move to avoid Alpha Beams voids. AE heal through Omega Stance. Dispel Nemesis Strike debuff if possible, or heal through it.
- Heroic: Alpha Beam voids do not disappear, so drag Anraphet around a little bit to allow melee DPS to stay clear of them.
- —Channels Alpha Beams at a random target, inflicting 1000 damage to enemies with 6 yards of the target location every 0.50 sec for 3 sec.
- —Decrease max health by 8% Stacks
- —The Destruction Protocol was activated, destroying all nearly life forms Used before fight to clear all Troggs
- —Inflicts 75% weapon damage instantly and an additional 5850 to 6150 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 10 sec. Next Melee
- —Deals 5500 every sec for 8 sec. Dazing all enemies in the area. Buff
Be sure the full event is completed before engaging the boss, if you are within his aggro range as the event completes you'll take the AoE damage from the event and start with about 50k less then maximum health. This fight has a soft enrage as Crumbling ruin decrease the players health until you will be one shot by his abilities.
The mechanics are simple, everyone should avoid the Alpha Beam zones which is randomly cast on any player as a void zone type of ground AoE. Move out of these whenever targetted. About every minute, Anraphet channels Omega Stance, dealing damage to everyone. This ability can not be avoided and must simply be healed through. Not being too spread out to ease the healers job might be advisable.
These two mechanics rotate throughout the encounter.
Alpha beams now deal significantly more damage and leave a persistent puddle behind on the floor for the rest of the encounter. Omega stance also does more damage, but there are no changes except for the increase in damage. Crumbling Ruin now decreases maximum health by 10% per stack. Can be a though encounter if poorly geared, Bloodlust can be very helpful should this be the case and of course using any of your available cooldowns.
- This unit has been activated outside normal operating protocols. Downloading new operational parameters. Download complete. Full unit self defense routines are now active. Destruction of foreign units in this system shall now commence.
- Purge of unauthorized entities commencing.
- Killing a player
- Purge Complete.
- Target Annihilated.
- Omega Stance
- Omega Stance activated. Annihilation of foreign unit is now imminent.
- Anraphet unit shutting down...
Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Anraphet's Nemesis Strike now does 75% of weapon damage, up from 50%. In addition, the damage-over-time effect applied by this ability does 15,000 damage every 2 seconds, up from 9,000.
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.