|Amnennar the Coldbringer|
|Title||The Cold, Ruler of Razorfen Downs|
|Character class||Archmage, Mage, Necromancer, Wizard (RPG)|
|Position||Ruler of Razorfen Downs|
In the Barrens lies a horrid tangle of briars called Razorfen Downs. While once it was the capital city of simple Razormane quilboar, now it has become apparent that the Scourge has taken over. The lich Amnennar the Coldbringer rules them now, using the power of his massive consciousness to control every move of the Death's Head quilboar. Amnennar has a direct telepathic link to Ner'zhul.
Amnennar sits atop the Spiral of thorns, a mountain of massive spiked vines infested with his undead minions around a brazier burning with cold flames.
Also known as Amnennar the Cold.
- Amnennar's Wrath (Knocks an enemy back.)
- Frost Nova (Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 8 sec.)
- Frostbolt (Inflicts Frost damage (167 - 225) to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 4 sec.)
- Summon Frost Spectres (Summons a Frost Spectre.)
During the battle Amnennar will summon 3 groups of spectres, ignore them all and kill him fast, as they will die when he is defeated.
Note: The spirits die the moment Amnennar dies and should not be worried about too much, although they can hit for a good deal, but nothing the healing can't handle provided they are kept on the tank.
- You'll never leave this place alive.:
- I am the hand of the Lich King!
- To me, my servants!
- Come, spirits - attend your master!
Killing a player:
- Too... Easy.