This item drops from:
- Amani'shi Flame Caster in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Protector in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Wind Walker in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Trainer in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Beast Tamer in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Tribesman in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Lookout in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Medicine Man in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Handler in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Guardian in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Axe Thrower in Zul'Aman
- Amani'shi Warbringer in Zul'Aman
It can be used to turn Forest Frogs back into humans. These humans usually drop a chest, although at least one food vendor exists. When chests are spawned, the raid will be prompted to roll on the loot inside (if the looting is configured to roll on greens).
Amani Hex Sticks will despawn if the player leaves Zul'Aman while alive. For this reason, you should use the hex stick at your first opportunity, and never leave the instance (to repair or summon reinforcements) without using your hex stick on one of the frogs.
Another possibility is that the frog will become your pet: . The raid does not get to roll on Mojo. The person who used the hex stick receives it in inventory. For this reason it is recommended that someone who already has a Mojo pet should not roll on the hex sticks and be content to roll on the contents of the chests spawned to reward other players' hex stick use. Because you use the Hex Stick which immedeatily is removed from your inventory, and it is revealed your un-hex frog is actually Mojo, you should have atleast 1 slot open. (The slot where the Hex Stick was previous)
Unhexed NPCs Edit
Once the hex is removed from the NPCs they move to the front room of the instance. Many of them wander a little bit. The children hurtle around the chamber as children usually do. One of the NPCs may be from a timed event and not unhexxed (  ).